Sunday 6 November 2011

Lilac and Leopard.....Yummy

I used LILAC colour by DIRECTIONS - next stage is to put in the PASTEL PINK
La Riche DIRECTIONS Hair Colour - find it here Ebay 


I have decided to follow the trend and put some colour into my hair - although in a more subtle manner then Katy Perry and Kelly Osbourne - I lightened my blonde hair with Fudge Lighter Shade of Pale Toner Click Here to take out the yellow tones and create more ash - then simply comb in the DIRECTIONS colour, leave for 15 mins and wash out.  I will add the pastel pink colour to my ends tomorrow but loving the subtle lilac hints - but once you colour - it does get a bit addictive.  Next week i'll no doubt be blogging about my green locks.......I also had to share my leopard purchase today, I have admired these leopard chelsea boots for a month now and today on impulse got them....

No comments:

Post a Comment