Wednesday 12 October 2011

Big and Bold Statement Jewellery

TEQUILA STAR Inverted Cross £35.00

This statement acrylic jewellery is the work of the beautiful Tequila Star.  I first came across her pieces when visiting the fantastic Hellfire store in Glasgow where her fun and unique jewellery and accessories are greatly displayed in large, lit-up cabinets in the centre of the store.
  
TEQUILA STAR Inverted Cross £35.00

After taking an hour to decide what I wanted to buy which included Bleeding Logo earrings, Barbie hair pin, Octopus necklace and Pink Bow clear geek glasses, I was then greeted by Tequila Star herself who has a personality to match her collection as she is fun, bold, flirty and unique.   


TEQUILA STAR Vanity Necklace

My enthusiasm for her collection, I will admit was a little overpowering but then it hit the roof when the opportunity to stock her collection in Frank was offered which I didn't waste anytime to place my order. Available at www.frankme.co.uk and marketplace.asos.com/boutique/frank-boutique

TEQUILA STAR Fucking Fantastic Necklace £35.00

2 comments: